Jesus did not leave us alone. He gave us ways to access His grace at every stage of life. Through Baptism, Holy Eucharist, & Confirmation he brings us into full membership in His family. He gives us Reconciliation to find the forgiveness we need and help to start again. As a source of grace in lifelong service to others, he instituted Marriage & Holy Orders. Anointing of the Sick offers grace and peace in our sickness & suffering. Come and receive all that God has for you!
Baptism Preparation (click the arrow)
Baptism is the gift of new life and belonging to God’s family. In Baptism we at St. Mary’s welcome your child with great joy, not only as they join God's family but as they join our Faith Community as well. We hope you will find St. Mary’s a faithful and loving community in which you can freely share God’s love and peace.
Couples are required to take the Baptism Preparation Program prior to the baptism of their child. This Prep Class is organized and taught by Deacon Ron Fortier and his wife, Sandra Fortier. Before parents have their first child baptized at St Mary's, they must take a Baptism Prep Class, and are welcome to attend the class with all children they are having baptized. Godparents are welcome to attend, as well. Please pre-register so we know how many to prepare for! You may call the Parish Office to pre-register.
Our Preparation Program currently consists of the following:
2) There is a Baptism Registration Fee of $25.00 to cover the cost of materials. Stipends paid to the celebrant on the day of Baptism are voluntary and are not part of the registration fee.
3) Celebration of Baptism: At St. Mary’s, we have special Sundays set aside each month throughout the year for Baptisms (except during the time of Lent). There could be more than one baptism taking place on a given Sunday, but we limit the number to a maximum of 4 families at a time.
To Request Baptism for Your Child
– Find the Baptism REQUEST FORM, HERE.
– Please fill out the form and once it is completed click the SUBMIT button.
– You can also contact St. Mary’s Parish Office at (403) 932-2944 should you have any questions.
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming your child into our faith community.
FIRST RECONCILIATION (Confession) - Grade 2 or older
Registration for First Reconciliation — now until September 29, 2023
— REGISTRATION until September 29, 2023 deadline
— For the Registration form, click HERE.
— For the First Reconciliation Hybrid Model PREPARATION information, click HERE.
— Baptismal Certificate (copy or original) MUST accompany the registration form along with $25.00 fee for workbook. Please return registration, Baptismal certificate, and fee to Parish Office, drop it the collection box at weekend Mass, or send it in electronically.
— CELEBRATION of First Reconciliation will be "by appointment only" from November 8th to 18th, 2023.
NOTE: First Eucharist sessions will take place starting in February 2024.
FIRST EUCHARIST (Communion) - Grade 2 or older
Registration for First Eucharist — now until February 21, 2024
– REGISTRATION now until Feb. 21, 2024
– For the REGISTRATION FORM, click HERE.
– For First Eucharist PREPARATION information, click HERE.
– A Baptismal Certificate (copy or original) MUST accompany the registration form along with $25.00 fee for workbook. Please return registration, Baptismal certificate, and fee to Parish Office, drop it the collection box at weekend Mass, or send it in electronically.
– Celebration of First Eucharist will be "by pre-registration only" at Mass on Saturday at 4 pm or Sunday at 10 am on the following weekends: April 6/7, April 13/14, and April 20/21, 2024.
CONFIRMATION - Grade 6 or older
Registration for Confirmation — closed until 2024
Celebration of Confirmation Mass for registered candidates will take place here at St. Mary's on Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 7:00 pm with Bishop Jon Hansen, C.Ss.R. (the 7th Bishop of Mackenzie-Fort Smith).
— NOTE: registration is now closed till 2024.
— the 2024 REGISTRATION form TBA
— NOTE: when submitting the registration form, a Baptismal Certificate (copy or original) MUST accompany it along with $25.00 fee for study material (which will be announced in the coming months).
VISITS TO THE SICK
Requesting Visits to the Sick or the Sacrament of Anointing the Sick