St. Mary's Church
A Message from Father Dennis:
FATHER DENNIS' email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact him at the Parish Office: 403-932-2944
FOR EMERGENCIES: call Mount St. Francis Retreat at 403-932-2012 OR call Fr. Dennis' cell at 780-668-0145
Image on the right: copy of painting by Richard Hook, "Thy Will Be Done." The painting is new to the Parish. It hangs at the entrance to the Christ the King Chapel.
Do Something Special for Lent!
Make this season personally meaningful!!
Come on the Fridays of Lent to Meatless-Soup-and-a-Bun at 6:15 pm. followed by the Stations of the Cross at 7 pm. Come to the Parish Lenten Mission, March 25th - 28th (see Bulletin for details), and the daily Masses, Tuesdays at 7 pm and Wednesdays to Fridays at 9 am.
Peace and all good,
Deacon Ron Fortier arrived at St. Mary's in August 2018 to assist Father Dennis in his pastoral duties.
Thanks for all you do, Deacon Ron!
NEWS FLASH! Our parishioners now have access to premium video content from "WORD ON FIRE" during Lent. These films and videos feature Bishop Robert Barron who has been hailed as “one of the Church’s greatest messengers" and is the second most-followed Catholic in the world on social media (behind only Pope Francis.)
To access this extraordinary video library, please visit our site on-line at https://stmaryscochrane.flocknote.com/ and click on the WORD ON FIRE link.
If you are not already signed up, do so now and Flocknote will e-mail or text a confirmation message AND another message with a link you'll need to click to complete the process. If you prefer, you can text from your cell phone: SMCochrane to 514-900-0130.
- Saturdays 11 am – 12 noon with Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament and Benediction, OR by appointment .
- See Bulletin for Seasonal Reconciliation Services during Advent and Lent.
Mission Statement: We are a community of faith trusting in God's love, open to the gifts of the Holy Spirit working within each member, attempting to model ourselves on Christ, and called to serve Him in others.
Address: 10 River Heights Drive, Cochrane, AB, T4C 0N8
Note: Postal Code on map is incorrect!
- Mon.: 8 am - 12 pm;
- Tues., Wed., Thurs.: 8 am - 2 pm;
- Fri.: 9 am - 12 pm.
New to the Parish?
- We extend a warm welcome to new parishioners. Please take a moment to fill out a printable or online NEW PARISHIONER REGISTRATION FORM. Registration will ensure you're included in Parish communications. If using the printable form, you may scan and EMAIL or FAX (403-932-4587) to our SECRETARY or just drop the hard copy into the collection basket next time you're at Mass.
- For a brochure explaining CATHOLIC STEWARDSHIP click HERE.
- A Ministry is a great way to become actively involved in our parish community. For more INFORMATION on our ministries, click HERE. To volunteer in one of our parish ministries, click HERE for an online or printable VOLUNTEER/STEWARDSHIP sign-up form. Complete and return the printable form by placing it in the collection basket at Mass or drop off your form at the Parish Office.