RECONCILIATION (Confessions) & ADORATION of the Blessed Sacrament:
- Reconciliation is available Saturday 11:00 am - 12:00 noon, or by appointment. To arrange, please contact the Parish Office, (403) 932-2944.
Sacraments of Initiation
First Reconciliation (Confession): Grade 2 or older
- REGISTRATION: a short Parent Meeting will be held on Wednesday, September 19th, 2018 from 6:30 to 7:00 pm with Registration to follow. Or, if anyone is unable to attend on Sept. 19th, then they may register their child on Saturday, September 29 or Sunday, September 30th following Mass . . . NOTE: Baptismal Certificate (copy or original) MUST accompany the registration form along with $25.00 fee.
- CANDIDATES' RETREAT: Wednesday, November 28th from 6:30-8:00 pm
- PENITENTIAL SERVICE (First Reconciliation): Wednesday, December 12th, 2018 at 7:00 pm
- ADDITIONAL INFO for First Reconciliation:
First Eucharist: Grade 2 or older who has already celebrated First Reconciliation
- NOTE: Children starting grade 3 in 2018, who did not receive their First Eucharist in grade 2, will have an opportunity to prepare for and celebrate this sacrament early in 2019.
- REGISTRATION: Wednesday, January 30th from 6:30-7:30 pm . . . NOTE: Baptismal Certificate (copy or original) MUST accompany the registration form along with $25.00 fee.
** FIRST EUCHARIST RETREAT: Wednesday, April 3, 2019, 6:30-8 pm.**
- REGISTRATION: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 from 6:30-7:30 pm . . . NOTE: Baptismal Certificate (copy or original) MUST accompany the registration form along with $25.00 fee.
**COMMITMENT CEREMONY: Saturday, April 6, 2019 at 5 on Mass and Sunday, April 7, 2019 at 10am Mass **
**CANDIDATES' RETREAT: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 6:30-8 pm**
- SAINT'S ESSAY: due Thurs., March 7, 2019
- WITNESS PROJECT/ESSAY: due Thursday, April 4, 2019
- LETTER to the BISHOP, plus Confirmation NAME and SPONSOR'S NAME: due Thursday, April 18, 2019
- DATE of CONFIRMATION with Bishop McGrattan: Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 7 pm.
- ADDITIONAL INFO for CONFIRMATION:
SACRAMENTS for CHILDREN 7 Years and Older, Not Baptized:
NOTE: We are always looking for help with St. Mary's sacramental preparations: Baptism, First Communion, First Reconciliation, Confirmation, RCIC and RCIA. If you'd like to become involved as a VOLUNTEER on one of the SACRAMENT TEAMS, please visit the MINISTRIES page and check out the "EDUCATIONAL" category to obtain the contact info for the appropriate coordinator, or fill out a Stewardship form on our FORMS page.