RECONCILIATION (Confessions) & ADORATION of the Blessed Sacrament:
- Reconciliation is available Saturday 11:00 am - 12:00 noon, or by appointment. To arrange, please contact the Parish Office, (403) 932-2944.
Sacraments of Initiation
First Reconciliation (Confession): Grade 2 or older
- REGISTRATION: Saturday, Sept. 14th and Sunday, Sept. 15th, 2019 following Mass NOTE: Baptismal Certificate (copy or original) MUST accompany the registration form along with $25.00 fee.
- CLASSES: Oct. 3, Oct. 17, Nov. 7 and Nov. 21, 2019 from 6:30 to 7:30 pm
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION for FIRST CONFESSION (1st Reconciliation):
First Eucharist (Communion): Grade 2 or older
- REGISTRATION: Saturday, Sept. 14th and Sunday, Sept. 15th following Mass . . . NOTE: Baptismal Certificate (copy or original) MUST accompany the registration form along with $25.00 fee.
- CLASSES: Feb. 5, Feb. 19, Mar. 4 and Mar. 18, 2020 from 6:30-7:30 pm
Confirmation: Grade 6 or older
- REGISTRATION: Sat., January 25, 2020 and Sun., January 26, 2020 following Mass; Pre-registration in August 2019 during office hours Mon. - Thurs. 8am to Noon; or during the regular office hours during Sept. 2019 - Jan. 2020; registrations will not be accepted after January 26, 2020. NOTE: Baptismal Certificate (copy or original) MUST accompany the registration form along with $25.00 fee.
- INFORMATION for CONFIRMATION:
- IMPORTANT DATES for CONFIRMATION:
- SAINT'S ESSAY: due Thurs., Feb. 27, 2020
- WITNESS PROJECT/ESSAY: due Mon., March 13, 2020
- LETTER to the BISHOP, plus Confirmation NAME and SPONSOR'S NAME: due Thurs., April 16, 2020
- MINISTRY WEEKENDS: Sat., April 18 and Sun., April 25 OR Sun., April 19 and April 26.
- RETREAT: Wed., April 22, 2020.
- DATE of CONFIRMATION with Bishop McGrattan: Wednesday, April 29, 2020
(See details for all these activities in PARENT'S GUIDE TO CONFIRMATION)
SACRAMENTS for CHILDREN 7 Years and Older, Not Baptized:
NOTE: We are always looking for help with St. Mary's sacramental preparations: Baptism, First Communion, First Reconciliation, Confirmation, RCIC and RCIA. If you'd like to become involved as a VOLUNTEER on one of the SACRAMENT TEAMS, please visit the MINISTRIES page and check out the "EDUCATIONAL" category to obtain the contact info for the appropriate coordinator, or fill out a Stewardship form on our FORMS page.