Book and DVD Lending Library
- The Library Ministry organizes and manages St. Mary's resources. The LIBRARY collection is on display in the centre meeting room at the back of the church. Resources can be browsed using the following lists.
BORROWING TERM for all library materials is 2 WEEKS. Sign out sheet is available in the Library area. Please return all library materials to the Library-Return basket.
- NOTE: DVDs by Special Request — these DVDs can be requested via e-mail at: email@example.com Attention: Nathene Arthur.
- For the TITLE LIST of Special Request DVDs, click HERE.
- Special Request DVDs requested by 5pm on Thursday will be available for pick-up in the Connections area on the weekend.
- The borrowing period is ONE WEEK. Please return Special Request DVDs to a return basket located in the Connections area. These DVDs come from a private collection.
Donations of library materials (faith-based videos, books, DVD's for any and all ages) are gratefully accepted. The library is especially in need of youth/teen materials. Small donations can be left in the Library Return basket. With large donations, please contact our Librarian.
Contact our Librarian: Liba Levicek
Phone: (403) 239-8162 or (403)-437-8162